basic clients are:
notaries and lawyers that desire to bind the newspapers of
the government into volumes
- Companies that desire to bind their mechanographic prints
- A printer that wants to bind κατάστιχα for organizations.
- Students that want to bind their papers
- Simple prototypes that someone wants to make into a book.
- Anyone who has a good cherished book that has been ruined
or damaged by time. Even a new book that someone wants to protect
with a hard coverage.
- Collectors of magazines and newspapers that want to bind
them into volumes.
- Everyone who wants to make a handmade unique present like
an album, a frame, a case for magazines or books, a box a.a.
as a part of my life.
||Bookbinding is part of my life. I studied
bookbinding in T.Ε.Ι. of Athens in the department of Techology Graphic
Arts I did my practice in the bookbindery of Alexia Kokkinou in Kolonaki.
I was fortunate to learn this technique from a great bookbinder from
Alexandria, Gerasimo Hristaki. I was taught the technique of gold
printing from the bookbinder Stefano Kolovouri.
From 1999 I work as a bookbinder in my own bookbindery in Javella
Street 27 Exarhia.
page | top of the page
shop | boobinding | special
works | gold print
| design your own book | contact
24, Eksarxia, Attica - Greece / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
& Development by Bitamin